Visit Bol, the symbol of Adriatic. Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear sea and explore the Zlatni Rat beach, certainly the most beautiful beach in Croatia.
Our excursion starts at 09:00 from Gat Sv. Petra, Split harbour. While cruising to Bol, enjoy the amazing views of Croatian islands Brač, Šolta and Hvar. We will arrive to Bol around 10:10. You'll have free time in Bol for lunch, swim and stroll around until 17:45.
Bol is a typical old Dalmatian place, situated on the southern part of the island Brač. It fascinates with the crystal clear water, wonderful nature and the virgin beauty. The most famous symbol of Bol is Zlatni Rat beach (The Golden horn beach) - one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and the most popular in Croatia.
Catamaran departures at 18:00 from Bol to Split. We will arrive to Split harbour around 19:10.
Included in price
- Departure days:Every Thursday
- Availability:June to November
- Duration:8 h
- 09:00 hDeparture from Split harbour
- 10:10 hArrival to Bol (island of Brač)
- 10:10 - 17:45 hFree time for lunch, swim and stroll around
- 18:00 hDeparture from Bol (island of Brač) to Split
- 19:10 hArrival to Split