An exciting off road adventure will enable you to familiarize yourself with the architecture of old Dalmatian hinterland villages and the traditional way of life. Traveling in off road vehicles allows us to have an unusual experience of an area where the mountains Mosor and Biokovo are separated only by deep canyon of Cetina River, which flows into the sea at this point.
We begin the off road tour driving on the slopes of the mountain Kamešnica, along the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the path leads us to villages of Ruda and Grab, where we will visit old water mills, which still produce today.
After visiting the villages, we continue driving to village Trnbusi, where we organize a barbecue lunch in the old village at the foot of mountain Mosor. After lunch, we drive to the village Zadvarje to visit the highest waterfall on river Cetina (Great Gubavica 55m). On our way back to Split we can take a swimming break or go sightseeing town of Omiš.
Prices includes: Transfer from Split to starting point with air-conditioned van, terrain cars with drivers and gasoline, guide, lunch with drinks, VAT and insurance..
- Departure days: Every day
- Availability: All year through
- Minimum of participants: 4 persons
- Duration: 5 - 6 h
- 09:00 h - Departure from Split
- 09:45 h - Arrival at the starting place
- 10:00 h - Introductory guide speech and start of a jeep safari tour
- 14:45 h - Arrival in Omiš
- 15:00 h - Departure to Split
- 15:40 h - Arrival in Split
- Distance from start to finish: 90km
- Highest attitude from start to finish: 1000 meters
- Swimming: There is a possibility of swimming on some beaches during the Jeep safari trip
- Terrain cars: Land Rover Defender and Mitsubishi Pajero jeeps
- Staff: Drivers and guide
- Fitness Level: Not necessary
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 6 years.
- Starts from: Main meeting point in Split
- Jeep safari tour departure times: 09:00 h (or as agreed for each group)
Is in Split right next to Mirabella office, we marked the location.